Sunday, July 23, 2006

July 23rd

Backkkkk! =D
I changed my skin! as you all can see, now is the Brazil theme! JOGA BONITO! =D So nice ah the skin! but kinda different from the previous one. But I still love this one, shall use this skin for the time being!

Ahas! anyway, life's been ok lately, Just that Im constantly eating lately, Im getting fatter as day gone by, I needa cut down on my eating, I shall TRY to excercise more, HAHAHAS! Anyway, I just found out from irna that she and nasrum broke up, after like 8-9months? I mean like I was left dumb-founded lah when she told me, But can see she's still cares about Nas, Heard from her that Nas got a new girl? like wtf. I shall ask him someday soon, and also get back my Quiksilver black shirt. =D And I saw this boots at puma yesterday at Marina Square, thought of getting it, only 89 if im not wrong, But one thing i dont like is that its metal studs, =( I need to get a new boots, cause my total 90 was destroyed by mervin.LOL! and also, saw a Adidas boots, $159, NICE NICE! White and black with strips of red. Woo! I see how things goes in the near future, thinking of getting v3i gold also. =D C'mon, whos not greedy at times when asked about something you want. LOL!

Alright the, Im out! I still love my skin lah! ahahahas! Play Beautiful! Joga Bonito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home